AIM
darksull

TheComet-Azn Pwnage TheComet-Azn Pwnage

Addiction...Once again!

I absolutely love this beat...even though the ending was too sudden!

The fades and changes were outstanding...Keep 'em coming!

TheComet responds:

I have a really good club beat coming soon! Equalized for extra DJ style!
I'll IM you, I still need a name for it :P

The True Meaning The True Meaning

Nicely put...Keep it goin!

I like the guiter too...It reminds me of some crazy japanese guiter that you would hear on a porch step!

I'm into the beat alot...Yet, try for something that's a bit weirder (more variety) like a multi-stage melody...so we can see what your really made of!

I can't say i'm an artist myself...Just a listener who's devoted to hearing music and criticizing it to what draws in my head!

Good work and keep it up!

TheComet-Kaos Loop TheComet-Kaos Loop

Great Memorable Loop!

I like this loop...Tons of bass and plenty of laughter, Wohahahahahahahahahahaha ;)

TheComet-Jakaih Rave TheComet-Jakaih Rave

interestingly like a rap i heard!

I like the main track that gives an old school feeling...NOT my top pick, but surely has potiental!

I have an instrumental that you may beable to use from an old rap called "Samurai Showdown!"

My aim sn is darksull

TheComet-Azn Pwnage RMX TheComet-Azn Pwnage RMX

Nicely Done....

It sounds like alot of the raves theses days...Still really good and tasteful!

I had to give you a 10 for effort even though i'll just stick with the original!

TheComet-666th Avenue DnB RMX TheComet-666th Avenue DnB RMX

LOVE THIS MIX...HEAR IT ONCE A DAY!

I can say i absolutely LOVE this mix...Guiter is the part that keeps this song goin!

Please tell me where you got theses guiter tracks from...I would love to hear a song from him/her/them/it!

TheComet responds:

The guitar tracks are from Sonic Foundry's Industrial Chaos package (I beleive), I think he site is http://www.sonicfoundry.com/

TheComet-Pseudo TheComet-Pseudo

Excellent mix...Keep 'em comin!

I love your straight forward style...keeps me secure and ready for anything!

I must say though...Try mixes with more guiter...I loved the last few you've done like 666th avenue (both reg and remix)

TheComet responds:

I don't many guitar tacks but sure, I'll make more with em :)

Type Your Text Here Type Your Text Here

I find this short...A little too short!

I don't mind it...It's just too short for my standards!

I'm a guy who loves lengthy songs with alot of creativity!

Good Try...But, i can't give a 10 for effort on this one!

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

Still thanks for the review, this was my very first thing I made with Fruity Loops on the same day I got it. I wish I knew how to make it into an MP3 then so it would be smaller file size.
Thank you for all of your reviews my friends, you have really made my day!

Mike

15 Mile March Through The War! 15 Mile March Through The War!

Very Catchy for Me!

Like this beat...And you wonder why i give you 10 for effort all the time!

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

Thanks man! This was the first full song I made only two days after I first got Fruity Loops. I really enjoy working with Fruity Loops, and I hope to get a better mic so I can record myself playing the Bass (Something I am very good at) and make a song with it.

Feel Teh Beat Feel Teh Beat

nicely done!

Great loop...A little head throbing after awhile, yet, thats a loop replayed 100 times for ya!

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

Thanks :) thank you for all of your reviews, I made this song like three days after I got Fruity Loops, so I have only just started. Glad you likey teh loop!